Elaine M. Binkley, MD
Dr. Binkley is an ophthalmologist at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Binkley completed her Retina Clinical and Molecular Research Fellowship at the University of Iowa Departmetn of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in 2017.
- BS, Biology, Denison University, Granville, OH
- MD, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus OH
- Ophthalmology Residency, The Ohio State University
- Fellowship, Retina Clinical and Molecular Research
- Fellowship, Ocular Oncology, Cleveland Clinic
- Kramer BA, Ricca AM, Binkley EM, Boldt HC. Coats Disease. EyeRounds.org. June 30, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/237-Coats-Disease.htm