Stephanie K. Lynch, MD
Dr. Lynch is a Medical Retina and Uveitis Specialist at Eye Specialists of Georgia.
Dr. Lynch completed her Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2019, followed by a Medical Retina Fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, GA.
- MD, University of California, San Francisco
- BS, Biology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- Medical Retina Fellowship, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Lynch SK, Myers LA, Alward WLM. Posner-Schlossman Syndrome (Glaucomatocyclitic Crisis). EyeRounds.org. August 25, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/242-Posner-Schlossman-Syndrome.htm
last updated: 09/09/2021