Matthew A. Miller, MD
Dr. Matthew Miller is an ophthalmologist at Eye Associates of Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Miller completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2018, and completed his Glaucoma Fellowship in June 2019.
- MD, University of Utah School of Medicine
- BA, Biology, University of Utah
- Glaucoma Fellowship, The University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
- Parekh PK, Miller MA, Russell SR. Sickle Cell Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. April 6, 2016. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/233-Sickle-Cell-Retinopathy.htm
- Quist TS, Fortenbach CR, Miller MA, Bettis DI. Topiramate-induced angle closure. EyeRounds.org. April 9, 2019. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/283-topiramate-induced-angle-closure.htm
last updated: 10/16/2019