Spenser J. Morton, MD
Dr. Spenser Morton is an ophthalmologist at Chippewa Valley Eye Clinic in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Morton completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2019.
- MD, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- BS, Kinesiology, Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Kingsbury K, Morton SJ, Ko AC. Canalicular Lacerations. EyeRounds.org. Posted January 29, 2018; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/canalicular-lacerations.htm
- Morton SJ, Meirick T, Flanary WE, Oetting TA. Phacolytic Glaucoma due to Morgagnian Cataract. EyeRounds.org. posted April 25, 2018; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/258-phacolytic-glaucoma.htm