Tyler Risma, MD
Dr. Tyler Risma is an ophthalmologist at Fuerste Eye Clinic in Dubuque, IA.
Dr. Risma completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2018.
- BS, Applied Health Science, Wheaton College
- MD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- EyeRounds Photo Quiz #3. EveRounds.org. May 7, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/quiz/Q3/
- Evans J, Risma T, Dumitrescu A. Pediatric Spectacle Prescription and Retinoscopy Made Simple. EyeRounds.org. posted July 13, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/pediatric-spectacle-prescription-and-retinoscopy/
- Risma TBS, Bertsch M. Neuroretinitis. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 11, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/Neuroretinitis/
- Bertsch M, Risma TBS. Severe Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 11, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/proliferative-diabetic-retinopathy/
- Bertsch M, Risma TBS. Noncalcified Astrocytic Hamartoma in the setting of Retinitis Pigmentosa. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 12, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/retinal-astrocytic-hamartomas.htm
- Evans J, Risma TBS, Dumitrescu AV. Pediatric Spectacle Prescription and Retinoscopy Made Simple: A Tutorial. EyeRounds.org. Posted July 13, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/pediatric-spectacle-prescription-and-retinoscopy/
- Fox AR, Risma TB, Kam JP, Bettis DI. MIGS: Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery. EyeRounds.org. posted September 27, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/MIGS/
Dr. Risma contributes to the Eye Rounds Atlas.
last updated: 01/08/2018