Brittni A. Scruggs, MD, PhD
Dr. Scruggs is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion date, June 2019.
She became part of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June 2017.
- BS, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- PhD, Regenerative Medicine, Tulane University Graduate Program in Biomedical Science, New Orleans, Louisiana
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Greenwald MF, Scruggs BA, Vislisel JM, Greiner MA. Corneal Imaging: An Introduction. EyeRounds.org. Posted October 19, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/corneal-imaging/index.htm
- Scruggs BA, Ricca AM, Folk JC. Unilateral Optic Nerve Granuloma. EyeRounds.org. March 14, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/248-unilateral-optic-nerve-granuloma.htm
- Scruggs BA. Bilateral Cranial Nerve VI Palsies Secondary to Arachnoid Cyst. EyeRounds.org. September 18, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/arachnoid-cyst.htm
- Scruggs BA. Non-accidental trauma- Bilateral Retinal Hemorrhages. EyeRounds.org. September 18, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/non-accidental-trauma.htm
- Scruggs BA. Nocardia farcinica keratitis in a contact lens wearer. EyeRounds.org. Posted September 18, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/nocardiafarcinica-keratitis.htm
- Scruggs BA. Exophthalmos secondary to a carotid cavernous fistula. EyeRounds.org. Posted September 27, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/carotid-cavernous-fistula.htm
- Scruggs BA, Ko AC, Bozung AK. Bilateral chemosis in thyroid eye disease. EyeRounds.org. Posted November 7, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/TED-chemosis.htm
- Scruggs BA, Boldt HC. Central retinal vein and artery occlusions in proliferative radiation retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. Posted February 7, 2018; Available from: http://www.eyerounds.org/atlas/pages/mm-crvo-crao.htm
- Frisbie RA, Scruggs BA, Kemp PS. Non-accommodative Esotropia and Botulinum Toxin Therapy. EyeRounds.org. posted February 19, 2018; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/267-non-accommodative-ET.htm