Shaival Shah, MD
Dr. Shah completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & clinics and a Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship at the University of Wisconsin in Madison in June 2013.
- BS (Biology), BA (History), Stanford Univ
- MD, Univ of Illinois, College of Medicine
- 2006-2007 Doris Duke Research Fellow, Univ of Iowa
- Ophthalmology Residency, Univ of Iowa
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship, Univ of Wisconsin, Madison
- Shah SS, Oetting TA. Allergic Contact Dermatoblepharitis. EyeRounds.org. December 23, 2009; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/80-Dermatoblepharitis.htm
- Kirkpatrick CA, Shah SS, Goins KM, Allen RC. Lattice Corneal Dystrophy Type II – Meretoja’s Syndrome: A 68-year-old female presents with progressive decline in vision and glare. EyeRounds.org. August 21, 2013; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/176-Meretoja.htm.
last updated: 8/21/2013