Meredith S. Baker, MD
Dr. Baker completed her fellowship in Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2015.
She became a member of the EyeRounds Board in June of 2011. She continued on the Board as a fellow-advisor member until she completed her fellowship in 2015.
- BA (Sociology) Princeton University
- MD, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Transitional Year, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Iowa
- Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship, University of Iowa
- Saylor M., Allen RC. Rhabdomyosarcoma: Eleven-year-old male with two weeks of blurry vision and headaches. EyeRounds.org. December 8, 2010. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/127-Rhabdomyosarcoma.htm
- Baker MS, Longmuir SQ. 2-month-old with bilateral optic nerve hypoplasia: highlighting the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach. EyeRounds.org. May 18, 2012, Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/149-bilateral-optic-nerve-hypoplasia.htm
- Liaboe L, Baker M, Oetting T. Floppy Iris Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. June 1, 2013; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/169-IFIS.htm
- Jovraj I, Baker MS, Mallery R, Shriver EM. "I Can't Read": A Review of the Ophthalmological Features of Parkinson's disease. Feb 23, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/206-I-cannot-read.htm
- Jovraj I, Baker MS, Shriver EM. "I Can't Open My Eyes": A Case of Blepharospasm and Apraxia of Eyelid Opening. Jan 19, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/207-blepharospasm.htm
last updated: 07/02/2015