Steven M. Christiansen, MD
Dr. Steven Christiansen is an ophthalmologist at the Retina Consultants of S. Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Christiansen completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences in June 2017.
Dr. Christiansen joined the Editorial Board of EyeRounds in July 2015.
- B.S., Business Management, Brigham Young University
- M.D., University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Cincinnati Eye Institute in Cincinnati, OH
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Iowa City, IA
Dr. Christiansen coordinates the Social Media presence of EyeRounds.
- Christiansen SM, Oetting TA. Iris Prolapse: The History of this Ancient (and Present) Surgical Challenge. May 3, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/iris-prolapse-history.htm
- Christiansen SM, Oetting TA. Ten Tips to Prevent and Treat Iris Prolapse. May 3, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/ten-tips-iris-prolapse.htm