Steven M. Christiansen, MD
Dr. Steven Christiansen is a Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellow at the Cincinnati Eye Institute in Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Christiansen completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences in June 2017.
Dr. Christiansen joined the Editorial Board of EyeRounds in July 2015.
- B.S., Business Management, Brigham Young University
- M.D., University of Utah School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Dr. Christiansen coordinates the Social Media presence of EyeRounds.
- Christiansen SM, Oetting TA. Iris Prolapse: The History of this Ancient (and Present) Surgical Challenge. May 3, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/iris-prolapse-history.htm
- Christiansen SM, Oetting TA. Ten Tips to Prevent and Treat Iris Prolapse. May 3, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/ten-tips-iris-prolapse.htm