Lindsay (McConnell) De Andrade, MD
Dr. De Andrade is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion Date, June 2018.
She became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June of 2016.
- BSE, Biomedical Engineering, The University of Iowa
- MD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Transitional Internship, Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology Departments, University of Iowa
- McConnell LK. Combined Anterior Polar, Posterior Subcapsular and cortical cataract. EyeRounds.org. Posted June 29, 2015. Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/combined-cataract/index.htm
- McConnell LK. Posterior Polar Cataract. EyeRounds.org. Posted June 29, 2015; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/posterior-polar-cataract/index.htm
- McConnell LK, Lenci LT. Neurotrophic Ulcer Secondary to 5th and 7th Cranial Nerve Palsies. EyeRounds.org. Posted June 29, 2015; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/Neurotrophic-Ulcer/index.htm
- McConnell LK, Hammer S, Allen RC. Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B: A 27-year-old male presents with multiple eyelid lesions. EyeRounds.org Posted January 23, 2016; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/230-MEN2B.htm
- Greenwald MF, Meirick TM, McConnell LK, Shriver EM. Conjunctival Lymphoma. EyeRounds.org. September 26, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/243-conjunctival-lymphoma.htm
- Stump M, McConnell LK, Chahal HS, Shriver EM. Oculoplastic Basic Instrument Tray. EyeRounds.org. March 13, 2017; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/tutorials/instruments/Oculoplastics/OculoplasticTray/index.htm
- McConnell LK. Update of Cohen AW, Graff JM. Presumed Ocular Histoplasmosis (POHS): 30-year-old male with blurred central vision EyeRounds.org. May 8, 2017; Available from: https://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/83-Presumed-Ocular-Histoplasmosis-POHS.htm.
- Smith CA, De Andrade LM, Carter KD, Shriver EM. Fibrous Dysplasia. EyeRounds.org. posted October 23, 2017; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/260-fibrous-dysplasia.htm