Thomas J. "TJ" Clark, MD
Dr. TJ Clark is an ophthalmologist at Eye Surgical Associates in Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Clark completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2018. He completed a 2-year Orbital and Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee
B.S., Biochemistry & Spanish, Iowa State University
M.D., University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine
- Clark TJ, Shriver EM. Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Awareness: ASK, ASSESS, REFER. April 3, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/IPV.htm
- Lenci LT, Clark TJ, Allen RC. Involutional ectropion: Options for surgical management of ectropion. EyeRounds.org. posted August 24, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/218-ectropion.htm
- Clark TJE, Lenci LT, Allen RC, Shriver EM. Involutional entropion: options for surgical management of entropion. EyeRounds.org. posted Sept 14, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/220-Involutional-entropion.htm
- Clark TJE, Shriver EM. Emergent Evaluation of Eyelid Lacerations: A guide for ophthalmology residents. EyeRounds.org. December 17, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/eyelid-lacerations
- Evans JA, Clark TJE, Syed NA, Alward WLM, Boldt HC. Melanocytoma of the Iris and Ciliary Body. EyeRounds.org. posted March 3, 2016; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/232-melanocytoma.htm
- Liaboe CA, Clark TJ, Shriver EM, Carter KD. Thyroid Eye Disease: An Introductory Tutorial and Overview of Disease. EyeRounds.org. posted November 18, 2016; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/thyroid-eye-disease/
- Andreasen NS, Clark TJ, Sun D, Hansen M, Shriver EM. Bell's Palsy Treated With Facial Nerve Decompression, EyeRounds.org. posted August 1, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/256-Bells-Palsy.htm
Dr. Clark is a contributor to the EyeRounds Atlas.
last updated: 09/09/2021