Daniel C. Terveen, MD
Dr. Terveen is an ophthalmologist at Vance Thompson Vision in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Dr. Terveen completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2019.
He became part of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June 2017.
- BS, Biology and Chemistry, University of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- MD, University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Fellowship, Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery Fellowship, Vance Thompson Vision, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Hu Z, Terveen DC, Beebe JD, Goins KM. Superior Limbic Keratitis. EyeRounds.org. October 28, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/245-superior-limbic-keratitis.htm
- Kim A, Terveen DC, Haugsdal JM, Oetting TA. Recurrence of Descemet's Membrane Detachment Treated with Repeat Descemetopexy. EyeRounds.org. posted July 05, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/255-Descemet-Detachment.htm
last updated: 09/14/2021