Ben J. Janson, MD
Dr. Janson is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion date, June 2020.
He became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in Spring 2018.
- BS, Microbiology and Genetics, Iowa State University
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Janson BJ, Kam JP, Alward WLM. Hypotony: Late hypotony from trabeculectomy and Ahmed seton with resulting hypotony maculopathy. EyeRounds.org. posted April 24, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/250-Hypotony.htm
- Janson BJ, Weingeist TA. Vitreoretinal Traction (VRT) and Cystoid Macular Edema (CME). EyeRounds.org. Posted August 24, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/Vitreoretinal-Traction-VRT-and-CME.html
- Janson BJ. Incidental Retinal Embolus. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 24, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/incidental-retinal-embolus.htm
- Janson BJ. Radiation Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 24, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/radiation-retinopathy.htm
- Janson BJ. Diabetic Macular Edema. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 24, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/diabetic-macular-edema.htm
- Janson BJ, Oetting TA, Sohn EH. Early onset macular drusen and C3 glomerulopathy (formerly type II membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis-associated drusen). EyeRounds.org. Posted October 9, 2017; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/259-GA-Drusen.htm
- Janson BJ. Transiridal Ozurdex Complication. EyeRounds.org. October 9, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/Transiridal-Ozurdex-Complication.htm
- Janson BJ, Han IC. Full-Thickness Macular Hole (FTMH). EyeRounds.org. November 22, 2017; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/261-FTMH.htm
- Janson BJ. Congenital tilting of the optic nerve with situs inversus. EyeRounds.org. May 1, 2018; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/congenital-tilting-optic-nerve.htm
- Janson BJ. Bilateral serous retinal detachments from acute hypertensive retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. May 1, 2018; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/bilateral-serous-retinal-detachments-HTN-retinopathy.htm