Prashant K. Parekh, MD, MBA
Dr. Parekh is presently a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences with an anticipated date of graduation of June 2017.
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Florida International University
- MBA, University of Miami School of Business Administration
- MD, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Parekh PK, Folk JC. Tubulointerstitial Nephritis and Uveitis Syndrome (TINU). EyeRounds.org. posted December 2, 2015; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/226-TINU.htm
- Parekh PK, Miller MA, Russell SR. Sickle Cell Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. posted April 6, 2016; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/233-sickle-cell-retinopathy.htm
- Parekh PK, Frommelt M, Larson SA. Improving Patient Compliance to Occlusion Therapy for Amblyopia: A Tutorial. June 15, 2016. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/amblyopia-patching.htm.
- Batra NV, Parekh PK, Wall M. Weight Management in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension: A Tutorial. EyeRounds.org. July 28, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/Weight-management-IIH.htm
- Mayo Z, Stiff HA, Parekh PK, Haugsdal JM, Oetting TA. Anterior Chamber Cilium: 81-year-old male with intraocular cilium and dislocated intraocular lens. EyeRounds.org. posted July 5, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/254-anterior-chamber-cilium.htm
Dr. Parekh is also a contributor to the EyeRounds Atlas.