Leslie T. L. Pham, MD
Dr. Pham finished her Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2011. She is now in private practice at the Ophthalmology Institute of Orange County.
- BS (Neuroscience), Brown Univ
- MD, Brown Medical School
- Pham L, Wall M. Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (Pseudotumor Cerebri). EyeRounds.org. November 21, 2009; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/99-pseudotumor-cerebri.htm
- Pham L, Lee AG. Communicating with patients about Alternative Therapies: A case of optic nerve hypoplasia. EyeRounds.org. Posted November 12, 2008; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/88-Professionalism-Alternative-Therapies.htm
- Pham LTL, Graff JM, Gehrs KM. Changing Trends in Sympathetic Ophthalmia: Sympathetic ophthalmia following repeated vitreoretinal surgery with no history of trauma. EyeRounds.org. Posted February 13, 2008; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/81-Sympathetic-Ophthalmia-Intraocular-Surgery.htm
- Pham L, Alward WLM. Blebitis: 74-year-old with red eye after trabeculectomy. EyeRounds.org. Posted January 15, 2007; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/79-BlebitisEndophthalmitisTrabeculectomy.htm
- Pham LTL, Goins, KM, Sutphin JE, Wagoner MD. Treatment of Epithelial Basement Membrane Dystrophy With Manual Superficial Keratectomy. EyeRounds.org. February 22, 2010; Available from: http://www.eyerounds.org/cases/78-EBMD-treatment.htm.
- Pham LTL, Graff JM, Boldt HC. Posterior Uveal (Ciliary Body and Choroidal) Melanoma. EyeRounds.org. July 27, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/117-Posterior-Uveal-Melanoma.htm.
last updated: 09-27-2011