Matthew C. Weed, MD
Dr. Weed is now in private practice at the Spokane Eye Clinic in Washington. Visit his web site at www.mattweedmd.com.
Dr. Weed joined the Editorial Board of EyeRounds in July of 2012 and continued through his graduation from Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship in June of 2016.
Dr. Weed began serving as an alumni editor on the EyeRounds Editorial Board in July 2017.
- BS, Microbiology, Brigham Young Univ
- MD, May 2010, UCSD School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Ophthalmic Genetics Fellowship, University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship, University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Weed M, Syed N. Perioperative Corneal Abrasions: Systems-based review and analysis. EyeRounds.org. July 11, 2012; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/152-perioperative-corneal-abrasions.htm
- Weed M, Johnson AT, Thurtell M. Ocular Syphilis Presenting with Posterior Subcapsular Cataract and Optic Disc Edema: 30-year-old female with progressive bilateral vision loss EyeRounds.org. Posted Oct 10, 2012. Available from http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/157-ocular-syphilis.htm.
- Weed MC, Rogers GM, Kitzmann AS, Goins KM, Wagoner MD. Visual Loss After Contact Lens-related Pseudomonas Keratitis. EyeRounds.org. June 24, 2013; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/171-pseudomonas-keratitis.htm
- Weed MC, Longmuir RA, Thurtell MJ. Pituitary Adenoma Causing Compression of the Optic Chiasm: 49-year-old white female with painless progressive vision loss. EyeRounds.org. September 9, 2013; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/177-pituitary-adenoma.htm
- Weed MC, Larson SA. Management of Amblyopia: Discussing Options for Treatment in the Age of the Internet. EyeRounds.org. September 9, 2013; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/178-amblyopia-management.htm
- Weed M, Shriver E, Longmuir R. Dramatic Visual Recovery in Untreated Indirect Traumatic Optic Neuropathy. EyeRounds.org. February 17, 2014; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/183-traumatic-optic-neuropathy.htm