Pavlina Kemp, MD
Dr. Kemp joined the EyeRounds Board as a faculty member in 2017. She is an assistant professor at The University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Her practice specialty is Pediatrics.
- BSE, Biomedical Engineering, Univ of Iowa
- MD, May 2010, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, The University of Iowa
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Dr. Kemp is on the faculty of the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of Iowa.
- Kemp PS, Allen RC, Kwon YH. Giant reservoir formation from Ahmed seton valve. Eyerounds.org. June 5, 2012, Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/150-Giant-Seton-Reservoir.htm.
- Kemp PS, Casey, G, Longmuir SQ. Holoprosencephaly and Strabismus. Eyerounds.org. June 12, 2012, Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/151-holoprosencephaly-strabismus.htm
- Kemp PS, Longmuir SQ. Juvenile idiopathic arthritis with associated bilateral anterior uveitis in a four-year old girl. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 14, 2012. Available from http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/154-JIA-associated-uveitis-macular-edema.htm
- Kemp PS, Winges, KM, Wall M. Optic neuritis. EyeRounds.org. Posted Sept. 29, 2012. Available from http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/159-optic-neuritis.htm
- Welder JD, Kemp PS, Boldt HC, Kitzmann AS. Chorioretinitis Sclopetaria: A Systems Based Approach to Eye Injury Prevention. EyeRounds.org. August 21, 2013; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/175-sclopeteria-chorioretinitis.htm