Tyler S. Quist, MD
Dr. Tyler Quist is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. His projected graduation date is June 2021.
- MD, University of Utah, School of Medicine
- BS, Chemical Engineering, University of Utah
- Quist TS, Vogelgesang S, Goins KM. Scleritis: A Case Report and Overview. EyeRounds.org. November 16, 2018. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/281-scleritis.htm
- Quist TS, Fortenbach CR, Miller MA, Bettis DI. Topiramate-induced angle closure. EyeRounds.org. April 9, 2019. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/283-topiramate-induced-angle-closure.htm
- Ong JE, Quist TS, Laageide L, Ko AC. Periocular Dermatitis and Cicatricial Ectropion Secondary to Cosopt (Dorzolamide-Timolol). EyeRounds.org. Posted October 30, 2019; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/289-periocular-dermatitis.htm
- Quist TS, Wall M. Growth hormone-related intracranial hypertension. EyeRounds.org. October 30, 2019; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/288-gh-related-iih.htm