Matthew Benage, MD
Dr. Benage is an ophthalmologist at Vancouver Clinic in Vancouver, Washington.
Dr. Benage completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2020.
- MD, University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine
- BS, Psychology and Literature, College of the Ozarks
- Benage M, Kardon RH. Choroidal Folds Secondary to Compression by Intra-Orbital Air. August 10, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/choroidal-folds.html
- Benage M. Purtscher Retinopathy. December 21, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/purtscher/index.htm
- Benage M, Fox AR, Boyce MR, Greiner MA, with Syed NA. Ocular Surface Tumors. EyeRounds.org. posted December 20, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/Ocular-Surface-Tumors/
- Benage M, Chung AT, Kardon RH. Successive Presentation of Arteritic and Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy. EyeRounds.org. Posted July 23, 2018; available at http://eyerounds.org/cases/276-AAION-NAION.htm
- Choi D, Benage M, Radmall BR, Ko AC, Shriver EM. Acute Post-traumatic Direct Carotid Cavernous Fistula. EyeRounds.org. December 18, 2019; Available from: http://wwwEyeRounds.org/cases/111-Carotid-Cavernous-Fistula.htm
last updated: 08/06/2018