Prashant K. Parekh, MD, MBA
Dr. Prashant Parekh is an ophthalmologist at The Center for Excellence in Eye Care, Miami, FL.
Dr. Parekh completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2017.
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Florida International University
- MBA, University of Miami School of Business Administration
- MD, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Cincinnati Eye Institute in Cincinnati, OH
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Iowa City, IA
- Parekh PK, Folk JC. Tubulointerstitial Nephritis and Uveitis Syndrome (TINU). EyeRounds.org. posted December 2, 2015; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/226-TINU.htm
- Parekh PK, Miller MA, Russell SR. Sickle Cell Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. posted April 6, 2016; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/233-sickle-cell-retinopathy.htm
- Parekh PK, Frommelt M, Larson SA. Improving Patient Compliance to Occlusion Therapy for Amblyopia: A Tutorial. June 15, 2016. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/amblyopia-patching.htm.
- Batra NV, Parekh PK, Wall M. Weight Management in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension: A Tutorial. EyeRounds.org. July 28, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/Weight-management-IIH.htm
- Mayo Z, Stiff HA, Parekh PK, Haugsdal JM, Oetting TA. Anterior Chamber Cilium: 81-year-old male with intraocular cilium and dislocated intraocular lens. EyeRounds.org. posted July 5, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/254-anterior-chamber-cilium.htm
Dr. Parekh is also a contributor to the EyeRounds Atlas.
last updated: 09/13/2019