Lorraine (Myers) Provencher, MD
Dr. Lorraine Provencher is an ophthalmologist at The Cincinnati Eye Institute in Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Provencher completed her Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2018.
She became part of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June 2016 and served as Chief Medical Editor of EyeRounds during the 2017-2018 academic calendar year.
- BS, Biology, Indiana University
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Glaucoma, University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Ophthalmology Residency, the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Iowa City, IA
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Almeida D, Abràmoff MD. Intravitreal Injection Technique: A Primer for Ophthalmology Residents and Fellows. EyeRounds.org. January 6, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/intravitreal-injection/.
- Myers (Provencher) LA. Wagoner MD, Shriver EM. Minocycline-Induced Hyperpigmentation. June 3, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/213-minocycline.htm
- Flanary WE, Myers (Provencher) LA, Alward WLM. Medical management of glaucoma: A primer. EyeRounds.org. September 1, 2015; Available from:
- Fairbanks A, Myers (Provencher) LA, Flanary W, Warner L, Boldt HC. Ocular Ultrasound: A Quick Reference Guide for the On-Call Physician. EyeRounds.org. February 4, 2016; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/ultrasound/
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Vogelgesang SA, Kardon RH, Gordon LK, Shriver EM. Idiopathic Orbital Myositis: A Treatment Algorithm. EyeRounds.org. June 3, 2016. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/234-Idiopathic-Orbital-Myositis.htm
- Kramer AB, Myers (Provencher) LA, Kardon RH, Wall M. Cerebral Cavernomas: A Cause of One-and-a-Half Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. June 13, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/236-Cerebral-Cavernoma.htm
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Wall M. Bilateral Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia and Thalamic Esotropia: The Result of Metastatic Disease. EyeRounds.org. June 16, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas-video/bilateral-INO-thalamic-esotropia.htm
- Lynch SK, Provencher LM, Alward WLM. Posner-Schlossman Syndrome (Glaucomatocyclitic Crisis). EyeRounds.org. August 25, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/242-Posner-Schlossman-Syndrome.htm
- Fairbanks A, Provencher LM, Greiner M, Sindt C. A Guide to the Corneal Culture. EyeRounds.org. September 26, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorial/cornea-culture/
- Provencher LM. Pseudoexfoliation Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. March 22, 2018; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/pseudoexfoliation-syndrome/
- Provencher LM. Axenfeld Rieger Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. March 22, 2018; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/axenfeld-rieger/
- Provencher LM. Meesmann Epithelial Corneal Dystrophy. EyeRounds.org. March 22, 2018; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/meesmann-epithelial-corneal-dystrophy/
- Morrow N, Provencher LM. Angioid Streaks and Associated Conditions. EyeRounds.org. May 17, 2018; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/angioid-streaks-and-associated-conditions.htm
- Mai A, Provencher LM, Oetting TA. Persistent Fetal Vasculature. EyeRounds.org. posted May 31, 2018; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/270-persistent-fetal-vasculature.htm
last updated: 06/14/2018