Tyler Risma, MD
Dr. Risma is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences with an anticipated date of graduation of June 2018.
- BS, Applied Health Science, Wheaton College
- MD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- EyeRounds Photo Quiz #3. EveRounds.org. May 7, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas/quiz/Q3/
- Evans J, Risma T, Dumitrescu A. Pediatric Spectacle Prescription and Retinoscopy Made Simple. EyeRounds.org. posted July 13, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/pediatric-spectacle-prescription-and-retinoscopy/
- Risma TBS, Bertsch M. Neuroretinitis. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 11, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/Neuroretinitis/
- Bertsch M, Risma TBS. Severe Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 11, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/proliferative-diabetic-retinopathy/
- Bertsch M, Risma TBS. Noncalcified Astrocytic Hamartoma in the setting of Retinitis Pigmentosa. EyeRounds.org. Posted May 12, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/retinal-astrocytic-hamartomas.htm
- Evans J, Risma TBS, Dumitrescu AV. Pediatric Spectacle Prescription and Retinoscopy Made Simple: A Tutorial. EyeRounds.org. Posted July 13, 2017; Available from: https://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/pediatric-spectacle-prescription-and-retinoscopy/
- Fox AR, Risma TB, Kam JP, Bettis DI. MIGS: Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery. EyeRounds.org. posted September 27, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/MIGS/
Dr. Risma contributes to the Eye Rounds Atlas.