Personal Statement Samples
Research Distinction Track
Service Distinction Track
Teaching Distinction Track
Humanities Distinction Track
Global Health Distinction Track
SF Match - note the "tab" for the Application Date Timetable
FREIDA Program List
Student Doctor Network
Scutwork Program Reviews
MatchApplicants Program Info
Minnesota Medical Student Guide to the Ophthalmology Match
- Statistics from the San Francisco Ophthalmology Matching Program. Available at: https://www.sfmatch.org/SpecialtyInsideAll.aspx?id=6&typ=2&name=Ophthalmology#
- Nallasamy S, Uhler T, Nallasamy N, et al. Ophthalmology resident selection: current trends in selection criteria and improving the process. Ophthalmology 2010; 117:1041–7.
- Yousuf SJ, Jones LS. Ophthalmology Residency Match Outcomes for 2011. Ophthalmology 2012; 119:642– 646
- Webb JA. "Best Programs 2010: Bascom Palmer Takes Top Honors for 3rd Year." Ophthalmology Times October 1, 2010; 1, 14-8.
- U.S. News & World Report. Best Hospitals for Adult Ophthalmology, 2017. Available from: http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/ophthalmology
- EyeSteve.com. How Much Will it Cost to Apply for Residency and Travel to Interviews? June 30, 2014. Available from: http://eyesteve.com/residency-application-interview-travel-cost/
- Lifehacker.com. Best time to buy airline tickets. August 8, 2006. Available from: http://lifehacker.com/192845/best-time-to-buy-airline-tickets
- Moller M, Watanebe M. Advance Purchase Discounts Versus Clearance Sales. The Economic Journal. September 2010. 547:1125-1148.
- 2017 Main Residency Match Results and Data. April 2017. Available from: http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Main-Match-Results-and-Data-2017.pdf
last updated: 09/06/2017; Originally posted 8/13/2005