Caroline W. Wilson, MD
Dr. Caroline Wilson is a Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery Fellow at Vance Thompson Vision, Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Wilson completed her Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2021.
She became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in Spring 2019.
- BS, Biology, Emory University
- MD, University South Alabama
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Mai AP, Tran C, Wilson CW, Fox AR, Boldt HC. Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) Disease. EyeRounds.org. Posted April 1, 2019; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/284-vogt-koyanagi-harada.htm
- Wilson CW, Greiner MA. Avellino Dystrophy. EyeRounds.org. Posted June 24, 2019; available from https://eyerounds.org/atlas/pages/Avellino-Dystrophy/index.htm
- Goldstein AS, Wilson CW, Greiner MA. Chronic Ocular Graft Versus Host Disease. EyeRounds.org. Posted August 8, 2019; Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/287-GVHD.htm
- Wang C, Wilson C, Thurtell M. Miller Fisher Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. August 27, 2020. Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/300-miller-fisher-syndrome.htm
- Ajjarapu A, Wilson C, Ling J. Interstitial Keratitis Secondary to Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). EyeRounds.org. February 24, 2021. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/308-interstitial-keratitis.htm
- Wilson C, Simmons B, Shriver E. Use of cyanoacrylate glue for an exposed orbital implant. EyeRounds.org. February 24, 2021. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/glued-orbital-implant.htm
last updated: 9/15/2021