David A. Ramirez, MD
Dr. David Ramirez is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. His projected graduation date is June 2022.
Dr. Ramirez became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in Spring 2020.
- MD, University of California, San Francisco
- BA, Neuroscience and Behavior, Columbia University
- Ramirez DA, Stiff HA, Greiner MA. Pyogenic granuloma. EyeRounds.org. September 17, 2019. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/pyogenic-granuloma/index.htm
- Ramirez DA, Greiner MA. Iris Melanoma. EyeRounds.org. September 23, 2019. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/iris-melanoma.html
- Stiff HA, Ramirez DA, Sears NC. Intrapapillary Hemorrhage. EyeRounds.org. December 20, 2019. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/intrapapillary-hemorrhage.htm
- Ramirez DA, Dawoud SA, Shriver EM. Basic Eye Exam. EyeRounds.org. April 30, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas-video/basic-eye-exam.htm
- Ramirez DA, Larson SA. Torpedo Maculopathy. EyeRounds.org. September 17, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas/pages/torpedo-maculopathy.htm
- Dawoud SA, Ramirez DA, Yom K, Kemp PS, Dumitrescu AV. Basic Pediatric Eye Exam. EyeRounds.org. April 30, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/atlas-video/basic-eye-exam.htm
- Kemp PS, Alawa K, Cheng J, Dawoud SA, Diel R, Ramirez DA. Medical Student Online Ophthalmology Curriculum. EyeRounds.org. August 3, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/article/online-ophthalmology-curriculum/index.htm
- Dangremond TE, Ramirez DA, Han IC. Charles Bonnet Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. September 17, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/302-chares-bonnet-syndrome.htm
- Ramirez DA, Simmons BA, Shriver EM. Removal of a Pigtail Stent. EyeRounds.org. December 9, 2020. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/video-atlas/removal-of-pigtail-stent.htm
- Motlagh M, Ramirez DA, Binkley EM. Commotio Retinae. EyeRounds.org. February 24, 2021. Available from https://EyeRounds.org/cases/309-commotio-retinae.htm